Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

#DivineHell: Treachery

We've reached the end. Hope you enjoyed the five circles of Hell. Ya’ll come back now, y’hear?

“Lucifer is in his office. I wouldn’t disturb him I were you.” Rowan shot Edwin an annoyed glance.
“Oh god, shut up.” Edwin’s fingers curled around the doorknob, shaped like a demons head.
“Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain!” The Tour Guide bellowed in anger.
“What?“ As he turned around, a thick book with a cross embedded on the cover smashed into his face.

Something moved in the darkness of the closet. “Sir?”
“God demanded that the damned have a day off once in a while. I disagreed. Rowan shows up, then I wake here.” Lucifer shifted into a more comfortable position. “Now that he’s ruined my life’s work he’s posing as a bloody Tour Guide! It was supposed to be damnation without relief!”
“I though you and God had an agreement. How do we—“ A sharp glance from the Devil silenced Edwin.
“We wait until Cerberus finds help.”

5 comments:

  1. I demand you make this into a book - it's too good not to! I love the premise and it's so sharp and witty. Do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the others, but this got me intrigued enough to want to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Descriptive genius. I was there. I saw it happening. Very nice indeed! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. "We wait until Cerberus finds help." Awesome! I propose we all do a Bonus like 'Timony did and I want to know what Cerberus is up to!

    Awesome twist that Rowan is an angel and that God thought the damned deserved a break. Makes it seem like God isn't such a bad dude after all, though I do feel sorry for Lucifer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Charity Girl
    Going to attempt writing a novella of these since you demand so nicely =)

    @J. A. Bennett
    Thank you! I hope you enjoy them as well

    @zencherry
    Now you made me blush :P

    @David A Ludwig
    Have it written, needs more quick revising and look from the Dude.

    Thanks all, I was little unsure when writing these because they're different from what I usually post here. These seem to have been a success =)

    ReplyDelete